Find the latest jobs available at Greenwich Shopping Park here!
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you take pride in delivering excellent customer service and helping your team work to the same standard?
If you enjoy working as part of a team and you are looking for a role where no day is ever the same, then this could be the right role for you …
We have an exciting opportunity to work in our franchised Starbucks store situated in Greenwich Retail Park, Charlton London.
You will be
As part of the team at Starbucks Greenwich Retail Park you will enjoy:
Our working day starts at 6:15 and ends at 21:00 so you must be available to work a range on shifts within this time.
Fully Flexible candidates only.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £4.35 to £8.21 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £4.35 to £8.21 /hour
For more information and to apply, click here.
Posted on August 10, 2018
Card Factory is the UK’s largest greetings card retailer, our continued growth and success is entirely dependent on the hard work and dedication of our colleagues.
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and excellent service. We are now looking for a Sales Assistant to join our very successful Card Factory family.
• Being dedicated to delivering excellent customer service so our customers can celebrate their life moments
• Price stock correctly and merchandise in line with Company procedure
• Make customers aware of product promotions and offers
• Assist with unloading of deliveries and storage of stock
• Operate till, accept payment by cash, credit and debit card
Are we right for you?
The pace is fast, our standards are high and we’re proud of it! We work very hard to meet the needs of our loyal customers. Our people make a real difference and we believe in promoting from within, which is why we support our colleagues and encourage their progression.
What’s in it for you?
At Card Factory you will have the opportunity to develop your career through our on-going training and development program. It doesn’t stop there, you can save money at hundreds of high street retailers through our staff discount website and join our save as you earn scheme.
Please note due to insurance purposes candidates have to be over the age of 16 to work at Card Factory.
Working as a Retail Supervisor at Matalan is exciting, challenging, and fast paced! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and opportunities to develop your career.
The benefits available are...
• 20% Staff discount
• Our Family Extras Scheme - An exclusive discount website, which you as a valued member of our Matalan Family, can access and save money at hundreds of retailers across the country
• Access to our ‘Your Voice’ forum allowing you to share your views and ideas
• Our commitment to creating a learning culture in all our stores, so from day one you’ll get a great induction, access to our ‘Me Learning’ online platform and ongoing support and development to help you grow within your role
About the role
Our Stores are what we’re best known for; they’re where we deliver excellent customer service and display amazing products. As a Retail Supervisor you’ll role model our Matalan Values and behaviours whilst optimising sales and helping to create a high performing, energetic and adaptable team. You’ll play a key role in coaching and motivating team members and as an integral part of the management team. You’ll also have responsibility for the running of the store in the absence of your manager and will use feedback from customers to create a great shopping experience. If you’re looking for a successful career in Retail Management, a Supervisor role at Matalan could be a great start!
• Driving sales targets and will explore sales opportunities
• A Role Model of outstanding Customer Service, Matalan Values and have a real passion for Retail
• Leading the implementation of seasonal layouts and visual guidelines throughout the store
• Opening and closing the store
• Up-skilling team members, giving regular feedback to drive performance
To be part of our team, we’d like you to....
• Have experience in a similar role in Fashion or Homeware Retail
• Be a confident communicator who understands how to engage and motivate others
• Have a good understanding of Visual Merchandising (VM)
• Have a proven ability to identify sales opportunities and drive new ideas
• Have good knowledge of operational processes and procedures within retail while remaining conscious of costs
• Be able to work under pressure and be adaptable to change
This is your opportunity to be part of something new and exciting at Matalan and to grow your career with one of the UK’s leading Retailers. This is Retail Made Real.